Gulf Breeze Recovery clothing and essential supply list
Gulf Breeze Recovery is a serious program with a casual environment. The end result of our program is freedom from addiction. To safeguard the integrity of the program and to ensure that everyone benefits, we cannot allow the use of cell phones, I-pads, and/or laptop computers. I-pods are allowed; however, they will need to come already downloaded with music. In order for guests to stay in touch with loved ones, we have two telephones in the lobby. For those who have special needs that require them to occasionally check in for business or other matters, discuss the situation with your intake counselor for special arrangements.
We suggest that you pack as light as possible.
A washer and dryer is available for all guests to use. When packing, feel free to include personal items from home (family pictures etc) to make your living area familiar and more comfortable.
- Casual clothes (shorts/jeans/t-shirts/sweats/jacket or sweaters-seasonal clothing)
- Tennis shoes, flip flops
- Cosmetics for personal hygiene (non-alcohol shampoo, soap & razors)
- I-pod (make sure music is already downloaded) or personal MP3 device with headphones
- Alarms clocks
- Personal reading material, crosswords or puzzles
- Paper, envelopes, cards & stamps
- Swim suits for spa and pool (2 or 3)
- Shower Robe
In order to get the best results out of the program, the following items are forbidden to bring:
- Pornographic items or materials
- Over the counter drugs-bring only medication prescribed by your doctor
- Aspirin, Tylenol or any type of pain reliever
- Mouthwash containing alcohol
- Automobiles (cars or trucks), motorcycles or scooters
- Bedding and towels