An inpatient drug rehab provides intensive medical care, therapy, and holistic support that is vital for a successful recovery from a substance use disorder. For those wondering how long inpatient drug rehab is, it varies from person to person, based on the severity of their condition and recovery goals. If you are looking for a quality inpatient drug rehab near me, reach out to Gulf Breeze Recovery’s waterfront clinic in Florida at the earliest opportunity.
Inpatient drug rehab offers several unique advantages over outpatient or telehealth programs. To know more about how long inpatient drug rehab is and our holistic, non-12-step approach to healing, call us at 833.551.2304.
How Long Is Inpatient Drug Rehab?
An inpatient drug rehab program may last for anywhere between 30 to 90 days.
However, the timeline varies greatly as individuals have different needs, recovery goals, and budgets. Some might opt for a quick detox and stay for a week, while others may stay for months to slowly heal from trauma and find resilience in a tranquil environment. For some guests, an inpatient drug rehab may be part of a larger, personalized treatment program with various step-down levels of care.
Thus, the answer to the question, ‘How long is inpatient drug rehab?’ is that there isn’t a fixed timeline as such. An inpatient drug rehab near me may offer programs of 30 days, 90 days, or even 120 days that may be shortened, extended, or customized upon request.
What Happens in Inpatient Drug Rehab?
In inpatient drug rehab, clients stay, eat, sleep and live at the facility as part of their recovery journey. Thus, they are under the supervision of qualified doctors and nurses and receive more care and attention than in a typical outpatient program.
Moreover, the structured environment of an inpatient drug rehab also helps clients to focus solely on their recovery journey and not get distracted by the outside world. By interacting with other guests at the facility, clients can form lifelong friendships and learn how to effectively support each other. Before re-joining the community, clients can practice the skills and sober habits they have learned in a safe and supportive environment.
An inpatient drug rehab usually includes the following components:
- Detox, where the client is slowly weaned off the drug using medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- One-on-one therapy sessions to uncover the root causes of a substance use disorder and develop healthier coping mechanisms
- Life skills training, family counseling, and group therapy sessions to boost morale, improve communication and enhance self-esteem
- Access to spa, nutritious meals, meditation classes, yoga, and fitness programs to boost physical and mental health
- Guidance, motivation, and inspiration from guest speakers
- Holistic and evidence-based therapies such as neurofeedback and EMDR to improve cognitive skills and restore emotional well-being
- Regular recreational activities that foster a sense of camaraderie among guests and also provide entertainment and a sense of fulfillment
As a result, after completing treatment at a quality inpatient drug rehab near me, clients are more energized and ready to reconnect with the community.
Find Help and Healing at Gulf Breeze Recovery’s Inpatient Drug Rehab
At Gulf Breeze Recovery, we believe that no one is broken; instead, with compassionate care and guidance, anyone can make a full recovery from a substance use disorder.
Located by a picturesque beach in Florida, our clinic provides an idyllic environment for self-reflection and healing. At our inpatient drug rehab, guests receive the highest levels of medical attention, intensive care, and access to holistic resources to kickstart their recovery journey.