For individuals struggling with substance use disorder, an addiction to drugs or alcohol, it can be challenging to find the right facility to provide the right support to heal. Addiction treatment requires a level of trust between clients and treatment professionals, whether they are counselors, therapists, or medical professionals. When this relationship is disrupted, individuals can feel at a loss for where to turn.
With The Friary closing their residential treatment program, many may be looking for a new holistic rehab in Florida to turn to. Fortunately, Gulf Breeze Recovery is nearby, delivering high-quality care through our substance abuse treatment programs. Reach out to us today at 833.551.2304 to make sure your treatment can seamlessly continue.
Discover Our Holistic Treatment Programs
Addiction is a complicated condition. Whether drug or alcohol addiction, individuals will experience significant withdrawal symptoms. Sometimes withdrawal can be very intense, causing immense distress and discomfort. At Gulf Breeze Recovery, our medically supervised detox allows individuals to work through their withdrawal symptoms as our team works alongside clients to develop a customized treatment plan. As we learn alongside our clients about their past and present substance use issues, we create a program that doesn’t stop treating physical symptoms of addiction. Our holistic rehab understands that individuals need to heal physically, mentally, and emotionally to recover from drug or alcohol addiction. To achieve this, we offer several therapeutic options, such as:
- Exercise therapy: After detox, a person’s body may still struggle to return to full health. Both drugs and alcohol take a severe physical toll. Also, when in the grips of addiction, many individuals allow their overall health and wellbeing to deteriorate as their focus becomes substance abuse. Our facility offers extensive nutrition therapy and exercise options.
- Family therapy: When in the grips of addiction, relationships frequently suffer. Similarly, many individuals come to look to drugs or alcohol to address issues that have to arise in part because of family tensions or experiences. Through therapy, individuals and those closest to them learn how to identify past trauma, negative or unhealthy coping mechanisms and discover how to heal.
- Group therapy: Coming to terms with addiction means learning to take responsibility and to be actively accountable. To do so, it’s necessary to learn from others and communicate. In our group therapy sessions, clients discover how to support each other, communicate honestly, and actively and correctly listen to what others are expressing and experiencing.
These therapies allow clients to work through the myriad way addiction has impacted their life.
Our Approach to Holistic Rehab
Unlike other substance abuse treatment centers, Gulf Breeze Recovery offers a non-12 step, holistic approach. Our philosophy can accommodate those who have been working through any 12 step program. Yet, our approach has been shown to reduce chronic relapse greatly. We’ve designed our addiction treatment programs to be responsive to the unique needs of our clients. We work with you to determine the program that will meet the goals you’ve set for recovery. Some of the programs you can choose from include:
- Residential treatment program: Our residential treatment program is the most intensive level of care we offer. At our rehab center, guests are secluded in an enviroment that’s conducive to healing and wellness, making overcoming chronic relapse and drug or alcohol addiction possible.
- Detox program: Whether for drugs or alcohol, our medically supervised detox program helps clients endure the withdrawal phase of treatment in a safe, comfortable setting.
- Partial hospitalization program: Our facility offers high-end amenities making our PHP an ideal form of treatment for individuals who need structure to heal but must still maintain commitments at work, school, or home.
- Intensive outpatient program: Our IOP is designed to meet the specific needs of each client, so they can identify, confront, and overcome their substance use disorder issues but still maintain an active and healthy personal and professional life.
- Telehealth program: For those who need continued support and resources but don’t require being in-person at our facility, telehealth, or telerecovery, is an excellent option. Here clients can work without counselors and therapists through HIPPA compliant software via their smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
- Aftercare program: Recovery requires maintenance. For some, our aftercare program’s added support and resources are just the right level of help to keep them on track in sobriety.
Embrace Change and Reach Out Gulf Breeze Recovery Today
The Friary may be closing their residential treatment program, but luckily at Gulf Breeze Recovery, we are open and accepting new guests into our residential program. Our expert team at Gulf Breeze Recovery provides compassionate care to our guests. Nestled into a private part of Santa Rosa Sound in Pensacola, Florida, our waterfront facility is an idyllic setting where individuals can heal from substance use disorder in comfort and with confidence. Contact us today at 833.551.2304.