Drug and alcohol addiction can have life-altering consequences. If left untreated, addiction can lead to financial hardship, legal problems, strained relationships, and physical and mental health issues. Fortunately, there are effective treatments available to help individuals overcome their substance misuse issues.
Drug and alcohol treatment typically involves counseling, behavioral therapies, support groups, medication, and other services. The goal of treatment is to help the individual reach a state of sustained sobriety and improved health. Contact Gulf Breeze Recovery at 833.551.2304 to learn about our drug and alcohol treatment in Gulf Breeze, Florida. We can help you heal your drug or alcohol addiction and live the life you deserve.
Recovery Begins with Understanding Drug and Alcohol Addiction
At Gulf Breeze Recovery, we understand the complexities of drug and alcohol addiction. We believe that lasting recovery begins with a clear understanding of addiction and how it affects individuals, families, and communities. Our experienced team understands how addiction works, its causes and consequences, and how to create an individualized treatment plan for each client.
No one wants to be addicted to drugs or alcohol.
No one believed when they started using that; they would become addicted. Those who are addicted want to stop using, but it is not easy. Many have tried to stop using their substance, often secretly, and have suffered withdrawal symptoms that could only be relieved by using their substance again. This makes them believe that addiction recovery is not possible.
Signs of addiction include:
- Using a substance despite negative consequences
- Craving and using the substance more often than intended
- Neglecting responsibilities due to use
- Spending a large amount of time acquiring, using, and recovering from the effects of the drug or alcohol
- Continuing to use even when it causes physical or mental harm
There is no shame in having an addiction. Often, people are trying to mask or self-medicate an underlying issue such as depression, anxiety, or trauma. If this is the case, it’s important to seek professional help. At Gulf Breeze Recovery, we treat the whole person — not just their addiction. Our team takes a holistic approach to recovery and works with individuals to uncover hidden issues that may be contributing to their substance abuse.
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
We offer a holistic, non-12-step addiction treatment program.
We offer the following levels of care:
- Detox – Our medical staff will monitor your health during the detoxification process and provide medication-assisted treatment when needed.
- Residential treatment – You will receive 24/7 care in a therapeutic environment, which includes individual counseling, group therapy, holistic therapies, educational lectures, and fitness classes.
- Partial hospitalization program – You will receive care and support five days a week, allowing you more flexibility to be in your home environment.
- Intensive outpatient program– This program is designed for those who are able to attend treatment several days a week while living at home.
- Aftercare services – We provide individualized aftercare plans to help individuals maintain their sobriety. This includes continued counseling, alumni activities, and 12-step programs.
At Gulf Breeze Recovery, we are dedicated to helping individuals heal from drug and alcohol addiction so that they can live a healthy and rewarding life. We believe that addiction recovery is possible. We understand the physical and psychological effects of drug and alcohol use, as well as how to help individuals recover.
Discover Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment at Gulf Breeze Recovery
Gulf Breeze Recovery is a holistic drug and alcohol rehab that is changing the future of addiction treatment with our THRIVE® (Total Health Recovery) program focused on overcoming chronic relapse. Contact us today at (Direct Number) for more information about our drug and alcohol treatment program in Gulf Breeze, Florida. We are here to provide the help you need to recover and live a life of sobriety.